This is a reminder about the last Service Initiative Consultation: Wednesday, January 25, from 7pm to 8:30pm, at Ottawa City Hall
Registration Required. Register online here
Please share this with your networks.
About the Service Initiative:
The Ottawa Police Service created a program called the Service Initiative (SI) to address these pressures and improve how we serve the city of Ottawa. We are looking to introduce a number of changes over the next few years to be more effective in:
- Managing the growing demands in our city (e.g. rise in high-tech crimes, human trafficking, etc,);
- Assigning our police officers in the community;
- Conducting investigations and solving crime;
- Using crime information to improve public and officer safety; and,
- Handling court processes, such as leveraging technology.